Saturday, October 5, 2013

Today Montana Wacko Birds has officially launched! Let me explain for a moment why I decided to create this blog. When I looked, I noticed that there were no conservative blogs based out of Montana to be found. (There may be one, but I couldn't find one) I then saw the painfully stupid rhetoric of the various liberal blogs, and decided the Montana conservative voice needed to be heard! I personally don't consider myself to be a Republican, but more of a libertarian leaning conservative. I am a Rand Paul supporter, but I also was an avid Romney supporter. I believe that Montanans made a mistake in electing Steve Bullock, and reelecting Jon Tester, but nevertheless, it is a mistake that can be corrected. In fact, one of the main purposes of this blog, is to keep Montanan's memories fresh about the selling out of Governor Bullock, Senator Tester, and Senator Baucus. I also want to raise conservative awarness, about liberal Republicans within the party. Now with that explanation, I hope you are aware of the nature of this blog. Thank you for your attention, and God bless!

~Montana Wacko Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment